Aadhar Card Linked with SIM: Now if you want to buy a new mobile SIM, then an Aadhar card must be given. Without an Aadhaar Card, a mobile sim will not be activated. Now if you want to know how many SIM cards are linked with your Aadhar Update card, then you can easily know. Sometimes it also happens that many SIMs are linked with our Aadhar cards.
Turn off useless SIM card
Now if you are not using any SIM card and want to remove it from your Aadhar card, then you can easily discontinue. Department of Telecom has started a portal. Its name is Telecom Analytics for fraud management and consumer protection or TAFCOP. Let us tell you that through this portal you can find out how many SIMs are running in your name. This portal was launched in April. At that time, many cases of fraud numbers being registered on Aadhaar were coming to the fore.
How to check Linked SIM? Aadhar Card
- Firstly visit the website https://www.tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
- Enter the mobile number and fill the OTP received on the mobile phone
- A list will appear after submitting the OTP. This list will contain the details of your linked SIM card.
- You can block numbers that you are not using in this list.
- A tracking ID will be given to the consumer. It will be known that what action has been taken against the issuer of invalid number on Aadhaar.
In India, 9 SIM cards are often operational in one person’s name (ID) at a time, if quite this number is registered in your name then you’ll be verified. Aadhar card was mandatory for getting SIM card till 2018 but now it’s not so. If you would like, you’ll get a SIM card from both Voter card or Aadhar card. repeatedly we buy quite one SIM card on our ID and forget it when it’s not in use. repeatedly we give sim cards in our name to our relations or any relative. Now the question is that if you would like to understand what percentage of SIM cards are active in your ID or in your name, then the way to know. allow us to tell.
How many sim card can be linked to aadhar
The Department of Telecom has launched a portal from the domain tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in. The database of all the mobile numbers operating across the country is uploaded during this portal. Through this portal, an effort has been made to curb spam and fraud. If you are feeling that somebody else is using your mobile number in your name, then you’ll make a complaint during this regard through this website, although consistent with the knowledge given on this website, this facility is currently available just for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh circles. Is.
How can i check how many sims on my Aadhar Card
- First of all open tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in in your mobile browser or any laptop or any computer. then enter your 10 digits mobile number. Now an OTP will come on your number. Enter that OTP and validate.
- After validating the OTP, you’ll get an entire list of all the numbers which are active in your name. you’ll report any of them at your convenience. then , the govt will check the numbers which are running on your number and that you’ve got complained.
- tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in has been released for few circles at the present. Soon it’ll be released altogether circles. A maximum of nine numbers are often active on one ID, but if during this portal you see the variety that’s in your name but you’re not using then you’ll complain about the amount. After this, the govt will block that number.
How many sims are linked with my Aadhar
Aadhar card is that the easiest method to urge a replacement mobile number (SIM card). In such a situation, repeatedly we get quite one number removed, and that we don’t remember the knowledge of all the numbers. In such a situation, if you furthermore may suspect that somebody else is using the SIM extracted on your basis, then today we are getting to tell the thanks to removing this doubt.
How to change DOB in Aadhar Card Online – Read
For this, you’ve got to travel to TAF COP Consumer Portal. confine mind that this service is totally free and it belongs to the Department of Telecommunication (DoT). By typing your mobile number thereon then entering OTP, you’ll check what percentage of mobile numbers are registered with one Aadhaar.
How to check mobile number add in Aadhar Card
To check the registered mobile number of Aadhar card, first of all, open the browser on the phone, tablet, laptop, or computer. then type TAF COP Consumer Portal (https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/) within the search bar.
After this, enter your mobile number is going to be seen written within the middle on the screen, type your number thereon. then click for the asking OTP, then enter the OTP which will come on the phone. After this, the knowledge about the registered mobile number on your ID will appear on the screen.
The Telecom Ministry said in the instructions that no telecom company can refuse to give SIM to a customer if he does not have an Aadhaar number. However, the companies are following the government’s old order which said that SIMs should not be issued to anyone without Aadhaar verification. The ministry clarified that the new guidelines have been issued after the Supreme Court’s interim decision on the necessity of Aadhaar.
According to TRAI, 18 SIMs are often purchased using 1 Aadhaar. In this manner, you’ll check whether someone has taken a phone connection using your Aadhaar details or not. As mentioned earlier, 18 phone connections are often purchased using 1 Aadhar card.
First of all open tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in in your mobile browser or any laptop or any computer. then enter your 10 digits mobile number. Now an OTP will come on your number. Enter that OTP and validate. After validating the OTP, you’ll get an entire list of all the numbers which are active in your name. you’ll report any of them at your convenience. then, the govt will check the numbers which are running on your number and that you’ve got complained.